microERP is a free, open-source, web-based Accounting/ERP system. Built in Java using the best-of-breed Open Source components. microERP offers a solid, customizable, secure platform for your business.
- Sales - unlimited customers, customer branches, invoicing, credits, payments and refunds, sales areas, sales types, sales persons, shipping companies.
- Purchasing - unlimited suppliers, supplier price lists, different payment terms.
- Items and Inventory - inventory and non-inventory items, item categories, inventory locations,adjustments, location transfers, reorder levels.
- Manufacturing - Bill of materials, work centre tracking, advanced work order entry.
- Banking - Multiple bank accounts, detailed payment and deposit, currencies, exchange rates, bank inquiry and reports.
- General Ledger - unlimited accounts, account groups, manual journal entry, detailed inquiry and reports.
- Access and Customization - Multi-user access with different priviliges, transaction voiding, transaction reprinting, backup and restore, multiple taxes.
microERP is currently in Production development state. Enhancements are added often or can be requested.
Visit the microERP @ Sourceforge.net page for user forums and to download the latest release of microERP, or use the links on the left.
Contact us for more information about microERP and what services we can offer you.